You know every so often I like to take a few moments to say THANK YOU and let you know that your support does not go without great appreciation from me.
I have enjoyed this amazing experience with you all. Some of you have been along for the ride for 8 plus years, others a few years, and perhaps some of you just in the past few months. No matter how long you have been reading Wicked Gay Blog, I thank you for being here!
Here are some “stats” that make me smile…
- So far there have been over 23,189 blog posts!
- Wicked Gay Blog has over 17,000 Twitter followers!
- You guys have left over 28,212 comments!
- Since I started the blog there have been over 34,357,134 page views!
- There are now over 38,487 Facebook page likes/friends.
- The gay blog that has sent WGB the most love/links/visitors of all time is BoyCulture!
- In the past 30 days 12 of you have donated to this blog by either your monthly subscription or a one time donation via the PayPal “donate” button. This means so much to me, mostly because it is the greatest compliment to me that you would share some of your hard earned money to express your enjoyment and love of the blog. I take that gesture very seriously. Honestly, despite a descent social media presence, it sadly does not translate to monetary gain via the ads displayed. I am still considered one of the small guys, and would have to have about 10X the traffic to actually make some money.
- Although only started a few months ago, the WGB Tumblr page already has 18,523 followers.
- Although I don’t have an exact number, your e-mails and comments have provided me with literally thousands of smiles! THANK YOU!